for International Patients
- 1. Uses of your personal information
- We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your personal information and other related information, if necessary. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. Otherwise, your personal information will only be used in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your explicit consent. Some of the ways we might use your personal information include:
・ To provide the ability to answer your inquiries.
・ To provide the ability to contact you and provide you with required brochures and information.
・ To support recruitment inquiries.
・ To collect data about our users.
- The following are some of the information we may collect and store:
・ Your name
・ Date of Birth
・ Nationality and/or Address
・ Occupation (name of Company and/or department)
・ Phone number
・ FAX number
・ E-mail address
- All the information is completed voluntary. But if you do not complete the required information, you may not be able to use all or some of our services.
- 2. Our Safety Policies
- We are committed to protecting your personal information you share with us by utilizing a combination of security technologies, procedures and organizational measures from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We also regularly revise our safety policies required by internal auditing or by our users. We also update our security time to time to ensure the latest security technology for our users.
- 3. Sharing your Personal information
- We will not license, sell or provide your personal information to any unaffiliated third party except as permitted by this policy or without your explicit consent.
- 4. Sharing your personal information with our service providers
- We may share your personal information with service providers who provide services for us or administer activities behalf of the Medical Institution Tesshokai group. These service providers are guaranteed access to some or all of your personal information, but are contractually restricted from using your personal information in any manner other than as may be necessary to perform their services.
- 5. Other contents
- (1) Disclosing your personal information
- Upon your request, we will disclose your information. But for the following reasons, we may not be able to allow your access to your personal information. We may also charge fees for disclosing your information. When you use a service that has a fee, you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged.
・ When your information contains potential threats to the physical and/or financial safety, or violates the right of any other person.
・ When your information violates any laws.
- (2) Reviewing, changing and deleting your personal information
- You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. We will modify your personal information and revise it as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We will inform you as much as possible after we carry out the process.
- (3) Closing your account
- If you believe your personal information is used in a way we did not state or has been stored without your permission, we will investigate the facts and delete your account upon your request as soon as reasonably possible. We will inform you as much as possible after we carry out the process.
- (4) Restraining disclosure to third parties
- If you believe your personal information has been used by a third party without your notice or exceeding laws, we will investigate the facts and delete your account upon your request as soon as reasonably possible. We will also ensure the third party to delete all your personal information to protect your rights.
- (5) Applying for a Claim
- Please contact the following if you want to apply for a claim due to reasons (1) to (4)
[Public Relations, Administrative Headquarters, Medical Institution Teshhokai]
Name: Kazuko Matsumoto
- (6) Need help with an update, access or unsubscribe request?
- Creation day : 2007.1.10
All the information provided by you will be secured by a system called the SSL. By using a browser corresponding to the SSL, we automatically encrypt your personal information before sending and/or receiving them.